Best Pumpkin Patches in Phoenix to Visit This Fall
Are you searching for a fun way to celebrate Halloween or kick off the fall season with the family?
Phoenix’s pumpkin patches offer farm-inspired fun and kid-friendly activities that all ages will love. Children can explore a hay maze or take a train ride while the adults relax by a bonfire or explore a haunted corn maze. Here are the most popular pumpkin patches in Phoenix to check out this October:
Pumpkin & Chili Party
- Address: 24610 S. Rittenhouse Road, Queen Creek, AZ 85142
- Hours: Thursday: 12 p.m. to 9 p.m. | Friday: 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. | Saturday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. | Sunday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Cost: $25.95 per person. Children aged two and under get free admission.
Do you love fall festivities and great food? If so, Schnepf Farms in Queen Creek, Arizona, is the place for you! On Thursdays – Sundays during October, Schnepf Farms hosts a Pumpkin and Chili Party.
Your ticket to the event includes traditional pumpkin patch activities, like hayrides, bonfires, u-pick pumpkins and vegetables, and two corn mazes, plus other unique things to do, like rock wall climbing, a ropes course, a roller coaster, pig races, and more family-fun entertainment.
“Cooler Days in the Corn Maze” Fall Festival
- Address: 4011 S. Power Rd., Mesa, AZ 85212
- Hours: Monday – Thursday: 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. | Friday – Saturday: 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. | Sunday: 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Cost: $15.00 per person. Children ages two and under are free.
Vertuccio Farms is a giant pumpkin patch in Mesa that offers fall festivities during the entire month of October. The Fall Festival has tons of kid-friendly games and activities, making this the perfect pumpkin patch for families with small children.
Your admission to the farm includes a five-acre corn maze, mini-golf, a giant tube slide, a barrel train ride, an interactive petting zoo, and more! You can also buy pumpkins from this Arizona pumpkin patch to bring home with you.
Pumpkin Patch 2023
- Address: 26540 N. Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- Hours: Wednesday – Monday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Cost: Weekdays: $15 per person | Children ages one and under get free admission.
MacDonald’s Ranch is located in Scottsdale, Arizona, and is a popular destination for year-round horseback riding. However, in October, the ranch transforms into a pumpkin patch where families can pan for gold, meet animals in the petting zoo, and play lawn games.
For an additional cost, MacDonald’s Ranch also offers pony rides for children, mechanical bull rides, train rides, and time to feed the farm animals. Before you leave, you can purchase pumpkins to bring home with you, imported weekly from local Arizona farmers.
Pumpkin Days & Corn Maze
- Address: 5726 N. 75th Ave., Glendale, AZ 85303
- Hours: Wednesday – Thursday: 1 p.m. to 8 p.m. | Friday: 1 p.m. to 10 p.m. | Saturday 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. | Sunday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Cost: $17 per person (card) or $15 per person (cash). Children aged one and under are free.
Tolmachoff Farms offers a large patch for pumpkin picking and tons of fun activities during their Pumpkin Days & Corn Maze event in October. This Phoenix pumpkin patch is unique because they have three corn mazes on the farm—a large corn maze with a new theme each year, a mini corn maze for young kids, and even a haunted corn maze to celebrate Halloween!
Tolmachoff Farms also has train rides, a hay pyramid, a corn box, and other exciting activities for the whole family. They also have a bounce house on the weekends.
Mother Nature’s Farm
- Address: 1663 E. Baseline Rd., Gilbert, AZ 85233
- Hours: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Hours vary on Halloween.
- Cost: $15 per person. Children ages one and under get free admission.
The annual Pumpkin Patch at Mother Nature’s Farm in Gilbert, Arizona, is open from September 25th through October 31st. The farm is family-owned and operated and is one of the best locations to find pumpkins in the Phoenix area. They sell pumpkins that range in size from one ounce to 500 pounds!
Your entrance fee to Mother Nature’s Farm includes a hayride, a spider web crawl, feeding the animals, and Alexander’s Adventure Maze. Although they have food and concessions available to purchase, they also allow outdoor food and drinks for picnic-style meals.
More Pumpkin Patches Outside of Phoenix
If you’re looking to escape the heat in Phoenix, Arizona, on a quick road trip, here are some pumpkin patches outside the city that offer farm-inspired fun and spooky Halloween events.
- Mortimer Farms in Dewey
- Annie’s Orchard in Wilcox
- Marana Pumpkin Patch in Marana
Plan Your Fall Getaway in Scottsdale
Aside from the pumpkin patches in Phoenix, Scottsdale has tons of kid-friendly things to do during the fall season—making it the perfect destination for a family vacation.
Consider staying in one of our spacious, luxury vacation rentals in Scottsdale during your visit. Many of our homes, like Hidden Room and Ultimate Compound, have tons of amenities that appeal to kids of all ages, like ping-pong tables, swimming pools, games, and toys!
Contact us to discover which of our homes is best for your family’s autumn vacation. We’re never more than a phone call away!