STAY WITH STYLE
RECEIVE 15% OFF FOR STAYS OF 7 DAYS OR MORE
60-DAY FULL REFUND POLICY
CANCEL FOR ANY REASON POLICY AVAILABLE
THE CITY OF SCOTTSDALE EXPLICITLY PROHIBITS EXCESSIVE OUTDOOR NOISE AND UNRULY GATHERINGS
Click our "Local Stuff" link to be connected with many types of outside services including concierge, catering and chef services, spa services, transportation and more!
Back 9 is our newest 100% designer Scottsdale vacation home located on a large ½ acre lot only minutes from the best shopping, dining, events and outdoor activities that Scottsdale has to offer. Boasting 3,300 sf of designer inspired interiors, 6 beautifully appointed bedrooms and exceptional outdoor living, Back 9 invites you to spend your next Scottsdale vacation in style.
Designer Inspired Interiors
This spectacular Scottsdale retreat focuses on the finer things in life! The chic open concept great room features an inviting living area with a kiva style fireplace and flat screen TV, a billiards table and wet bar and a dining table seating 8 guests. The custom kitchen is beautifully designed and fully-equipped with high-end stainless appliances, well-stocked with kitchen essentials and features a serving window to the back patio for easy outdoor dining.
Expansive Outdoor Living & Luxury Amenities
The beautifully landscaped backyard includes a large under cover area with chic outdoor furniture, a contemporary fire pit, flat screen TV and a BBQ grill and dining area for alfresco dining. This luxury Scottsdale vacation home offers the finest in entertainment and leisure. Enjoy a sprawling 9 hole putting course, bocce ball court, ping pong table, croquet, cornhole and a horseshoe area or soak up the Arizona sun from the comfort of a lounge chair. End your day stargazing Scottsdale’s star-studded skies from your private hot tub!
6 Bedroom – 11 Beds - 3 Bathroom – Sleeps 14 Guests - 3,300 Square Feet
The designer inspired interiors flow through to the bedrooms with top quality plush mattresses, high quality linens, large smart TVs in each room and custom furnishings offering only the best for an enhanced guest experience in Scottsdale. Back 9 will comfortably sleep up to 10 adults plus 4 kids for a total of 14 guests with a master en-suite bathroom and two shared bathrooms.
Owners Suite: The owners master suite opens to the backyard patio and features a king size bed, flat screen TV, a mini-kitchenette and en-suite bathroom with double vanities and a large walk-in shower.
Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2 includes a custom queen-size bed
Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3 has two twin beds
Bedroom 4: Bedroom 4 has a king-size bed
Bedroom 5: Bedroom 5 includes two twin beds
Bedroom 6: Bedroom 6 is a family room/bunk room off the dining area with two sets of twin over full bunks, a plush, oversized sofa and a flat screen TV.
Back 9 is centrally located only minutes from Scottsdale’s hottest shopping venues and top attractions. The exclusive Kierland Commons and the new Scottsdale Quarter shopping centers are nearby featuring many unique stores, high-end dining options, a vibrant nightlife and top seasonal Scottsdale events. Other top Scottsdale attractions nearby include the TPC where the Waste Management Phoenix Open is played, the 27-hole, world-class Kierland golf course, beautiful Kierland Park, outdoor adventures in the Sonoran Desert and Oldtown, only a 15 minute drive away.
StaywithStyleScottsdale (SWSS) offer the most stylish, sophisticated and spacious homes in Scottsdale, owned and operated by a local husband and wife team. There’s no 3rd party management company involved, our guests received a personalized service directly from the owners. Our homes are less than 5 minutes from the office, and we can literally be on-site to assist you almost immediately.
Your stay with SWSS includes the following luxury amenities for free with no extra charges!
- 100 mb WiFi and cable TV throughout the home
- Free early check-in and late check-out if available
- Large Smart TVs in every bedroom
- High-quality mattresses and ALL linens and towels are 100% cotton (ask other property owners about this…)
- Bathroom essentials including shampoo, conditioner, blow dryer, toilet paper and multiple towels (bath, beach and hand) for each guest
- A full laundry room complete with iron, ironing board and laundry detergent
- Outdoor BBQ grill
- Keyless entry
- Best kitchens in Scottsdale! Our kitchens are fully-equipped and stocked with an assortment of kitchen supplies, spices, oils, condiments and pretty much everything you need for the max number of guests. If something is missing, we would be happy to go pick it up for you (within reason, of course!)
Noise Rules: The City of Scottsdale explicitly prohibits excessive outdoor noise, and it will not be tolerated. During ALL hours noise and music MUST remain at a REASONABLE level. A $1,000 refundable excessive noise deposit is required and authorized on the guests' credit card 3 days prior to arrival. Even though the property is on a 1/2 acre lot, noise carries, and we need to be respectful of the neighbors when outside. Guests playing and making noise in the pool during the day are fine as well as music that is at a reasonable volume level.
- Our homes have a minimum of 3-night weekend stays and 2-night weekday stays.
- You must be at a minimum of 30 years old to book this property.
- No bachelor parties allowed.
- To be fair to all potential guests, the property can only be reserved by making a deposit and will not be held by verbal commitments.
- For any services ordered that will be conducted at the property (ie. caterer, chef, yoga, grocery delivery, etc.), only approved vendors are allowed on the property.
- This home offers plenty of free parking in the driveway but no street parking!
- We do not accept PayPal, Venmo, or cash payments.
We charge an extra $50 per day per person for over 10 guests to cover additional towels/linens, supplies, and wear and tear on the property.
Pool heating is an option. There is a charge of $100 per day with a 3 day minimum and should be arranged 48 hours prior to your arrival.
Cancellation Policy: The Travelers credit card is NOT charged until 60 days from arrival so those who cancel at least 60 days before check-in will not be charged. If you cancel after that point, you will not receive a refund unless you have purchased our Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) policy.